Businesses currently involved are: Old Bolsover Yard, Molly Felicity Designs, Ethos Upcycling, Thomas Taylor - Historical Ropemaker, Oven Door, Bolsover Fruit and Veg Shop, Bowring Butchers, Its a Jade Crafts, Forgents & Vogue Fashions, Hill Top Cars, The Pump, Bloom Room, Cornerstone Jewellers, Martins World Travel, Harriet's Hounds, Hill Top Cars, Goddard and White Newsagents and Gifted With Love,
All businesses are having to adapt in these challenging and uncertain times and by signing up to ShopAppy, which is being funded through Derbyshire County Council for the first 12-months, Old Bolsover Yard will be able to reach it's local customers virtually. Shoppers will have the ability to browse items for sale in The Gallery from the comfort of their homes, enabling them to shop safely and with ease.
Taking part in the Old Bolsover Yard Virtual Christmas Shopping Event are: Ethos Upcycling, The Fabric Den, Handmade by Helen, Just Forkeeps by Sam, Thomas Taylor - Historical Ropemaker, It's a Jade Crafts, Alasta Handmade, and Glas-uk
Chris Hinch Antiques
So whether you are looking for Dutch enamel milk containers, garden architecture or enamel shades for a lighting feature pop into Old Bolsover Yard to see what Chris has to offer.
Re-opening after Lockdown
1. Only 1 customer (or family group) in each of the units at any one time
2. Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting areas
3. Follow a clockwise direction around the site to assist with our one-way system
4. Maintain a 2m distance as far as possible
5. Children are welcome but please ensure they are kept under supervision
6. Please wear an appropriate Face Covering (unless exempt)
7. Contactless payments are preferred but we are still accepting cash
Thank you, we are looking forward to welcoming you all back to Old Bolsover Yard.
Until next time.....